We’ve missed you!
We are excited to announce that we are opening for In-Hospital appointments beginning Tuesday July 20th 2021!
You and your pet are welcome to join us for a traditional In-Hospital appointment, or if you prefer, we will continue to offer Curbside care as well
In order to continue to keep our staff and clients safe, we have a few requests:
- All clients are required to wear a mask in the exam room. If you do not have a mask with you, we are happy to provide one!
- Please, only 1 adult per appointment
- All medication and prescription diet pick-up’s will be provided curbside as our lobby space is very limited.
- Please continue to be patient and kind to our staff. The team has endured many protocol changes to be able to best serve our community and we ask for your understanding as we once again implement these new protocols.
Appointments or Surgery Check-in
- If you wish to remain Curbside, simply park and call to check-in.
- For in-hospital appointments, please call to check in, then you may proceed to the lobby and we will escort you to an exam room as quickly as possible.
- For technician appointments, please call to check in. We would prefer for these appointments to remain curbside if possible due to lobby space.
- Drop off appointments will remain curbside
Food and Medication Pick up
- Please park and call to let us know that you have arrived. Please stay in your vehicle. We will bring your items directly to your vehicle. We recommend prepayment over the phone or online prior to arrival to expedite the process.